~☆~ How to Comment ~☆~

Hello!

This is my “How to Comment” page.

A lot of platforms allow you to comment, such as YouTube, Facebook, and of course, Edublogs.

There’s no proper etiquette for commenting, but most people like well-written comments. It shows that you actually care about what you post and they really like it.

Let’s begin! ^0^ or something.

1. How to Comment

You can’t leave a comment without knowing how to leave a comment. So, if you don’t know already, I’ll teach you how.

Chose a post.

You actually need to access the full post in order to comment.

Click on the title of the post you want. (I circled it for you.) This actually serves as the title and the URL. You can also use the tiny URL at the bottom of the post, but I didn’t circle that.

Scroll down until you see something like this (every theme is different so everything will look different, but it’s basically the same thing with a fresh coat of paint.):

2. Commenting “etiquette”

Look for some comment starters on my “Comment Starters” post!

I usually start off with this base:

Hello/Good morning/Dear/Etc. “Blogger’s Name”,

(Greeting) “Wow!/Cool!/I didn’t know that…/etc.” (A few sentences about the post)

Please comment on my blog! (Blog URL here)

Goodbye/See you soon/Bye,

“Your Blogging Name Here”

2. Example!

I’m visiting my friend’s blog, HMSTani. The post I’m commenting on is called “My New and Improved Avatar“.

This comment follows the template above.

Hello/Good morning/Dear/Etc. “Blogger’s Name”, (Hello, HMSTani,)

(Greeting) “Wow!/Cool!/I didn’t know that…/etc.” (A few sentences about the post) (Wow! That’s a really cute avatar. Even though I didn’t use Chanrio, I might use it next year.)

Please comment on my blog! (Blog URL here) (Please comment on my blog! hmsskye.edublogs.org)

Goodbye/See you soon/Bye, (See you soon!)

“Your Blogging Name Here” (Hmsskye)

Now, press submit!

Sometimes the teacher of that class will turn on a certain option to make their class blogs safer. This option makes it so that the teacher will have to approve your comment so it will appear. This is not the case for most blogs.

Okay, goodbye! I hope to see you in another post. Bye! ♪┏(・o・)┛♪

~A Koi Named Skoi ♪┏(・o・)┛♪